The bass was meant to be gifted to her by her father, Gorthalax the Insatiable, as a birthday present. It was pillaged from the Bottomless Pit by Bill Seacaster when he rescued Fig and Riz during Episode 14: Daddies & Demons, and later found among the items on the Goldenrod by Adaine Abernant.
It is truly the sickest bass. It's a devilish, scaled electric bass guitar with devil horns sticking out from the top, and four bright ruby-red strings. Where the hole would be on an acoustic guitar is a fanged maw.
It has a spot for a wah-wah pedal, and next to that a short, stubby antennae switch that says "automatically shatter nearby rubies" and "don't automatically shatter nearby rubies".
- +1 to attack and damage rolls.
- +5 to performance checks while wielding the instrument.
- Counter Shred: When you roll a Nat 20 on a saving throw against a spell target, you may, as a reaction, redirect the effect of the spell back on its caster.
- Hellish Shred: Any time you receive 10 or more points of Acid, Cold, Fire, Force, Lightning, Necrotic, Poison, Psychic, etc. (taken before any resistances and immunities), you may add 1d6 damage of the same type of energy to attacks made with your instrument on the next attack. The damage increased by 1d6 every 10 rounds. This move was stolen from Black Panther (a great movie).
- Reckless Shred: When targeted by a spell that prompts a saving throw, you can choose to roll the saving throw with disadvantage. If you do, when you next force a creature to make a saving throw, you can force it to roll with disadvantage.
- Shatter Ruby